Thursday, November 13, 2008

FREE PHOTO BOOK

Had to share! My neighbor just told me about this free photo book offer off of Oprah.com. Seriously, a 20 page photo book and you only pay for the shipping. Get your coupon on Oprah's site. Click Here and scroll down and you'll see the link on the "Clean Up Your Messy Home" article. You have till Friday, 11:59pm PST to redeem the coupon. You have till Sunday, 11:59 PST to finish and order your book before the coupon expires. SO COOL. Thanks for the info Rachel.

6 comments:

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

Thanks for the tip!

Emily C said...

thanks for sharing! i'm already on the site. it's really slow and has already crashed for me once. i guess that's oprah for ya! but i'm determined to finish this thing! :)

Erika said...

Jen Scott had a link to your blog, thought I'd check it out (love that "thankful" banner).
Thanks for the snapfish coupon! So excited to go use it!

Stephers said...

Thanks for the tip! I actually have a photo book ready to go, now I can print it for free, wahoo!

Natalie said...

Just thought I would let you know that the deadline to create and purchase the book has been extended till Saturday November 22nd.

Cyndi said...

Thanks for the post! I made my book and I'm SOOO excited!