Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where else...

can you walk to the beach in the middle of January? In your bathing suits and not be cold, that is?

Tuesday, January 13th....84 degrees and we have tan lines to prove it!
Carter & Saxon

Alexis didn't care one bit that the water was FREEZING. That doesn't really matter when the weather if this PERFECT!


Three hours playing at the beach. I can't get enough of it! Relaxing, refreshing...it's like therapy! I think the kids crashing for NAPS is one of the best perks of it all! The kids were sure to tell Daddy all about it the minute he walked in the door from work.

A great day I thought. That is until later that night.

"Mom, I miss the snow!"

6 comments:

Stephers said...

You are making me so JEALOUS!!! Yeah, it was 8 here this morning on the way to school.

Sheryl said...

AHHHHH....the blessings of living in HB!

Ashley said...

I want to go to the beach! I don't get to until the end of July. Boo.

Heidi said...

oh so jealous!

ashley g. said...

Dude... your life sucks. Here I am: 9 months pregnant, with a classic Utah Inversion, fog, frigid temps and stinky pollution filling my lungs. And a child that is terrified of snow. Why did I move here?

Can I come visit you?

Unknown said...

i miss the beach, and the sun, and 84 degree weather....