Thursday, January 1, 2009

My house threw up...

P-R-I-M-A-R-Y!
 

You'd think it would have thrown up presents and wrapping paper. But if you were to make a surprise visit to my house you would most often find this.

This is the craziest time of year for Primary. Getting new teachers, folders ready, new theme, posters, rosters...you name it! (As if December wasn't busy enough with Alexis' and my birthday's squeezed in) And of course I make more work for myself than I have to. But that's me.

I will be posting all new things we are doing for Primary this year within the next few weeks. For now I have to get control of the new year. Plus Ward Conference is already coming! AHHHH!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

My house throws up bigger than yours!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

My house throws up bigger than yours!