Thursday, January 1, 2009

Primary Ornaments

Don't be jealous. Not of these darling ornaments but of my friendship with my friend, Jillonnie, who thought of them. She made cute little ones of my kids that said "Forever Friends."
 

So my Presidency and I made them for the primary kids. I'm a fan of ornaments that won't break and are durable throughout the years. So this was perfect. Jillonnie found these wood slats at Michaels. They come in a pack of six for $1.99 and you cut them in half to get this small wallet size. Then you paint the wood and mod podge the picture and ribbon on. I just printed the "I am a Child of God" square from my computer. I took the pictures 2 weeks before Christmas (since it was a last minute idea) and ordered wallets sizes from Costco. The whole ornament is covered with mod podge and will last a long time. I loved the final result. Plus they cost less 50 cents each.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: