Saturday, October 3, 2009

Kids Apron


I saved this pattern on my google reader because it looked super quick and easy. I didn't know if I'd ever use it or not. But last night when I remembered Alexis had a birthday party to attend today and we hadn't bought a gift...I thought I was in trouble. Especially since we would already be getting to the party late because of an early soccer game.

So this pattern came in super handy late last night. It took me a little over an hour...fabric flower and all. I used my scraps of fabric from this adult apron I made. Honestly, this took hardly any fabric and it turned out sooo cute. It was the perfect gift and I am definitely making this our standard gift for little girls. One hour of my time and some scrap fabric sure beats spending money and getting them something I'm not sure they'll like.

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

so cute! You're amazing!

Jillonnie said...

super cute! Is this your new way of nesting? Sewing up a storm... most pregos are too tired to be this creative, keep it up all your projects are super cute!

Dejah said...

Love it! You make the cutest things!