Sunday, October 18, 2009

HYMNS

Today was our Primary Program. So nice to have it over with. The kids did so awesome and totally pulled through memorizing all their parts and they sang so loud.

But the best part of my day came while we were taking the sacrament. We don't let our kids play with anything. We make them sit quietly...or try to make them sit quietly throughout the sacrament. Anyhow, it seems like they use the time to come up with interesting questions, comments, or notes.

Alexis whispers this to me today during the sacrament:

"Mom, what does this say on this book?"

"HYMNS."

"Why does it say HYMNS?"

"Because that is another word for church songs."

"Well...they could call it Her's too!"



Hymns and Hers...sounds perfect to me.

2 comments:

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Too cute!! Any baby yet? Oh and about all your cute shower decorations, creations, and Carters quilt, baby's crib...Are you CRAZY!!! You are seriously Martha Stewart & I want to be your best friend because I think you are amazing! When do you do all of that? I miss your cute face!! Good luck with baby #3

Kellie said...

I'm so glad the primary program went well and that the kids sang LOUD! Did you bribe them with candy? Any baby yet or will you have to go in tomorrow? Good luck with everything!
Kellie