Sunday, September 20, 2009

Colbie Caillat Concert

A few nights ago, we met up with our high school friends, Jeff and Sara, at the House of Blues at Downtown Disney.
We ate dinner and had fun reminiscing about our past. After dinner we went to a concert there.

First up, was a guy named Andy Davis. I actually really liked his music even though I had never heard it before.

Next, was Howie Day. None of us knew who he was until he sang this song.

And last but not least...the whole reason we went...Colbie Caillat. It was a super fun night. We literally STOOD for 5 hours and surprisingly it didn't get painful till the last 20 minutes.
I had no clue Colbie was discovered through You-tube when she posted this song and "Bubbly." It was so nice to do something different and most importantly catch up with really good friends. I paid for it that night and woke up to charlie horse cramps in my calves all night from standing so long.

3 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

DEFINITELY needed that night out. We had so much fun with you guys... I am glad it was charlie horses for you and not LABOR! We are up for it again ANY time! Now just listen to your cds!

shari berry bo-berry said...

wow, i am so jealous! but so happy for you guys to have gone and done something really fun!!!

justnjess said...

hey I wish I want a date night with the Pitts! So glad you had a fun night out! Good times. I wanted a belly shot!