Monday, October 27, 2008

Star Part Puff Braids

I love doing my daughter's hair and this year I have been blog stalking this amazingly talented mom at She Does Hair. Holy cow. Her creations are amazing. Now that Alexis hair is getting longer I can finally start doing more things with it. So I'm going to start sharing pictures with you so I can get a collection of things I do to Alexis' hair on my blog.

I really like this. I actually did it before church, despite my husbands, "Amber, don't do something that takes forever..we'll be late!" groan. (We weren't late, hah!) This picture was taken Monday night before we went to the pumpkin patch. Just a few touch ups with hair spray. You can see what it looked like from the front in those pictures. It stayed in for 3 days! That's why taking the time to do their hair is so much fun. Take the time and you only have to do it every other day...or even every 3rd day! Click Here to see how to do this.
PS: Her newest posts give step by step tutorials on how to do every princess hair style in the book: Belle, Cinderella, Tinkerbell, Jasmine...all of them. And they look so much like the real thing!

1 comment:

Evaly said...

Adorable- we'll have to try that one!