Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Every year we have gone to Pa's Pumpkin Patch in Long Beach.

Pony Rides: Always the first stop and FAVORITE!


What is it with kids and their obsession with riding in a flying elephant. Dumbo is always one of the longest rides at Disneyland and the kids are always begging to go on it. We just avoid walking right next to it when we know we are not in the mood for long lines.

The kids love seeing their pictures after they pose behind all the scenes!


Do I have to even say anything about this picture. MY FAVORITE! Alexis decided to give Carter a piggy back ride...and of course, I made them stop for a picture.


Doing a little dance on the hay stack! Seriously, they LOVE dancing. Even if there's no music.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love their cute fall outfits. That picture during the piggy back ride is darling! Alexis is getting so beautiful.

DD said...

I love all of their facial expressions. That piggy back picture is priceless. I'm glad we can keep updated on things happening through blogs since we only see each other once a year!

Beth said...

Pictures of your kids are adorable! And, if you let me know when the run is next year, I will totally come out for it. I have never heard of anything like it, and it sounds like SO MUCH FUN! Crazy, but fun! Maybe skip the whole baby thing, and do one more year first!!

Heidi said...

Love the dancing pic. Jackson loves to dance too! whenever there is music... Jackson is groovin'
I want to get J on a pony to see what he would do!

{autie} said...

Such Cute Kids!! It the pumpkin carving party was sooo fun, and fun to get to know you guys a little. Can't wait to hang out!