Monday, October 27, 2008

Caught!...cleaning a car?


One of the nice things about living in these apartments is that Alexis has best friends within 10 yards! They play all the time. Three's a crowd with these girls because Alexis and Sophie like to take charge. Hattie's up for whatever. So you can imagine how that turns out. Poor Hattie gets pulled between the two of them. They do have good times intermixed in the "Mom, she said..." and "Nuh UH" and "It's my turn" comments. I mean whines. But they really are getting better. I wish it was because Kristin and I try different things like sitting the three girls down to repeat rules after us but when their eyes wonder off like we are koo koo mother's I think they might just be outgrowing it! Anyhow, I caught them do this last Tuesday.


"Don't tell my Mom. It's a surprise. Her car is soooo dirty and she does not like to pay money to clean it. So we're doing it for her"
says Sophie.

1 comment:

Jana Howard said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny! How cute!