Monday, April 6, 2009

A fun week ahead.

Sunday was Carter's Birthday...I'll post cute pics later since I am in a hurry to get out the door. He is adorable and we love him so much. He picked out his present months ago but didn't know he was getting it. A Sub-skate. Basically a little skateboard made for the water.

Monday: Clean-up. Took Alexis to the Doctor: She woke up with CROUP today. Went to the BEACH. Heck, why not? We keep going even when we are sick. Today was too beautiful of a day not to go to the beach. Carter even tried his sub-skate at the beach to surf the little waves. It was so cute. Then I was off to the doctor. I have been sick for 2 1/2 weeks. Oops...I have BRONCHITIS. More cleaning. Lots of laundry. Packing and we are off to the R-I-V-E-R in 1 hour. We can't wait. The kids keep asking: When we wake up we are going to be at the river, right? Yes, we will. Then, they both scream "YES" as they jump up and down.

Friday night we get home from the river. We'll be getting food ready for the weekend. Then, we can enjoy my parents arrival and party with all my family. So fun. I guess you can say I'm so excited I posted about it before it happened. Hopefully, these meds Alexis and I are on now will make us all better.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh man...you've been plagued with the croup in your house too huh? So fun! Hope you guys have a great week at the river...I'm still so sad I never made it to the river house all those years!

Sarah said...

Busy Busy Busy. You are supermom doing all that while being sick and having sick kids!
Happy Birthday Carter!