Sunday, March 22, 2009

OCMCO Spring Concert

We got to go to my brother-in-laws concert last night. It was so good. We loved it. We were pretty high up so these video's aren't as good as last time. Once again, the concert sold out. Many of his choirs doubled in size since Christmas.
Did you know there was another verse to "Popcorn Popping?" There is now. Brett wrote this one. It's so cute.

Once you hear both verses being sung together I'm sure you'll love it too. It's definitely my favorite.

I need some pointers from Brett. I can hardly get my 4 year olds in Primary not to jump up in the air during "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam." And he somehow has 40 of them standing there like it's nothing. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! (Maybe, I need a full orchestra each Sunday.)

All the choirs and orchestra together: "He's Got The Whole World in His Hands."
Like I said last time...he will write the song or he re-arranges almost every song performed so it's always has his twist. He's incredible. These video's don't do the night justice. It is breath taking to be there.

2 comments:

Emily C said...

i loved the christmas one, i wish i would have known about this one. will you tell me when the next one comes up?

Jen said...

AMBER!! I'm so excited you posted these! But be careful, my friend had to remove hers from youtube after a call from someone - violates some rule of the hall.