Saturday, March 28, 2009

For a budding chef...

(or the daughter of my friend in my cooking group that has an incredible weight watchers blog.) All Meals are 0 Points! I know...it takes practice to be as good as me when it comes to getting the meal low on points.
Breakfast Menu...

Felt Brown Bag Lunch. YUM...

This was my first attempt at felt food. I've been wanting to try it for a while and this gave me a perfect excuse to try. A little "Twilight" and some felt made for a relaxing night last night. I didn't follow instructions...just eye-balled it and you can tell. Now, I know.

What is a cooking group, you ask? Well, if you don't like to cook every day...it's for you! I cook for us and a few other families every Monday night. Deliver the food...with point values written down since we are all on weight watchers. Then we get dinner delivered to us on the other nights. It's great. Saves money and time. And I love walking in from work and having a meal delivered within minutes.

Now, we're off to Target to buy a Nerf Gun for a boy's Birthday party that Alexis is going to...at the same time as Carter's. It's Party Time today.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love those cookies! They are darling. You're good for sticking to Weight Watchers. I could only do it for a few weeks. I'm not that strong.

Jaime said...

I miss you. We need to meet up. It's been way too long.

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

Emily made a sandwich today with her new soft food... I think it had pancake and lettuce and tomatoes and meat and cheese in it. Maybe some egg too. Awesome.

Summer said...

Hi Amber and Chad.. Amber, Your breakfast foods are adorable! I just downloaded that sack lunch pattern for Miss H. I love that Skip to My Lou Site. You are so creative to be able to do it sans pattern!

JS said...

so cute! i love it! I saw that tutorial on line. :)

hey, someone Chad's sister knows, knows Cameron, my brother in law, and wants to set them up.

small world huh?