Saturday, March 1, 2008

I GIVE UP...for now!


Does this surprise anyone that I went back to my traditional hair do? Short and blond, once again!

P.S. That stupid fridge farm toy is giving me a complex! I came home for my lunch break the
other day and walked over to the fridge and the thing "moo-ed" at me. No one even touched it.
Then Chad laughed and had to point out...there wasn't even a match or anything in it. How does
it moo when there's no cow in there? All in favor of getting rid of the toy, say I?
It's destroying my self esteem!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

HOTTIE!!!!!! Love your cute hair!!! LOL about the magnets...sometimes kid's toys are more annoying than they're worth!!!!!

Sarah said...

Why not go back to what looks good! It is a very cute hair style for you! We used to have a toy that would randomly make noise, it woke me up a night. It has been thrown away! So you can see how I would resolve it. Hahaha.

Beth said...

Love the haircut. . . and I was in a restaurant the other day and all over the mirrors they had scribbled writing that said, "you look beautiful, you are amazing, cute shirt, have a wonderful day, " etc. etc. I think everyone needs at least one of those!

ashley g. said...

Love the hair!! And, I think your toy just might be possesed. Or it is obsessed with you and the haircut is only making it's obsession worse. Beware of the match-maker! You look fabulous!

Heidi said...

very cute! I love it... I wish I could do a short hair-do... very cute!

The Favorite said...

You do look fabulous!

Feather Fam. said...

That is the Amber we all know and LOVE! Wahoo (how do you spell the sexy whistle sound)? Love the necklace too!

Nicole said...

You look awesome like that! I love your hair. And...you're SO not a cow! But I have to say, I found this post pretty funny! If it's not our kids being honest with us, it's their toys.