Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's not him...it's me!

Sure, I can sew and craft. But, photography...not a chance.

Yesterday we tried another photo shoot. This is the best picture I got. Can you tell he was frustrated with me?

I even had him sleeping part of the time and still couldn't get a good picture. I don't have cute pictures of any of my kids as newborns. I get so jealous when people get to have the coolest pictures taken of their newborns. Either I need to win a giveaway on a blog for a photo shoot or I need to run into more money!

7 comments:

Amber R. said...

I know just how you feel.....my sentiments exactly! Congratulations!

Shari said...

don't give up...just keep snapping! make sure he's nice and full, sleepy and WARM! turn on your heat if you need to or use a space heater. And white noise helps too.

it's always more frustrating with your own kids! i HATE taking my kids pics...well, actually, more like THEY hate it when I want to take their pics.

p.s. are you a follower on my photoblog? I'm at 35 now...and once I get up to 50, I'll do another giveaway for a free mini-session + 10 images on CD. spread the word and maybe you'll win!

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

Dejah takes great pictures, you should ask her! It is really hard to take pictures of newborns, it can take like 3 hours to get a good one!

Owen said...

I'm laughing at this picture and your lack of skill but he's still so dang cute. I love it.

Steph Ingram said...

Oh my goodness, he is sooo cute! all of your kids are! Congratulations! :)

Larson Family said...

You have such cute kids-
Congrats!

Jaime said...

Congrats on another cute boy!