Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sassy and Sweet


Oh...how I love my girl! Yes, at times she can be quite a sassy little thing. But those times are managable because they come between the times where she is the sweetest most thoughtful daughter I could ever ask for!

Today, Chad had left to take Carter to his T-ball game. We were joining them when the game started. I asked Alexis to watch Owen downstairs while I fed Ryder upstairs.

She's quite the little mommy and LOVES holding her brothers. I was the same way when I was her age...I always wanted to hold babies and I hated that I didn't have a younger brother or sister.)

I heard a bunch of moving of chairs and such but I knew Owen was in good hands. Just as I was finishing up feeding Ryder I heard the vacuum turn on. I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear when I heard that sound. I went downstairs to find she had cleaned all the toys in the family room, straightened the couch pillows, cleared the dinner table, wiped it down, vacuumed and was putting all the chairs back.

You better believe she got the biggest hug and kiss after a sweet act like that. It made my day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Adorable. She's so responsible!