Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Introducing...

Ryder Edwin Pitt
4/8/11
12:55pm

Weighing in at...8lbs 13 oz! That's 2 lbs heavier than my other kids.

I'll save the birth story for another post. It's taken me longer than usual to get this up because I've been extremely tired. The Doctors were very concerned about my iron level and it's definitely had an effect on me. We are working on getting it back up. But we are all healthy and doing great. And just like the rest of my births...I loved it and wanted to do it again. The birth part...not the pregnancy.

Doesn't he have the best hair ever?

He wasn't up for this photo shoot before leaving the hospital! I'll try again soon since he changes so much every day. The biggest difference are his eyes. They were so swollen the first couple of days. I did get around to making this cute shirt for him Thursday afternoon before he was born. We love him so much.

12 comments:

Dejah said...

He is so beautiful! Congratulations! p.s. I love the shirt!

Evaly said...

He looks so much like your other kids! Very cute and I love the shirt too. I hope you get your energy back soon. Congratulations!

Ash said...

Congratulations Amber! He is adorable!!!

Feather Fam. said...

I've been waiting and waiting!!! I love him... wanna squeeze him!
Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear more!!

Michelle Nguyen said...

He is SOOOO cute! Congratulations! You look great too!

Shari said...

i was just wondering about you and baby yesterday afternoon as I walked by the dentist office. SO happy to hear the good news! :) He's darling...congratulations!! ONce we know what we are having and figure out a name, I want to commission you to make a onesie like that for our baby! It's adorable! Hope you are able to get some rest!!

JS said...

Yea! Congrats. I am glad he got here safely! You look great, and I can't believe that you made that shirt the day he was born. I don't think I would have the energy...

Tamsyn said...

Super super cute!!! Congratulations guys!

Jenni said...

COngrats twinner! What a cutie...anohter Pitt for sure! Finally...a hefty little guy! =) Hope all is well!

Britni and Owen said...

Oh, I love him! Another cute Pitt boy and I have another cute West girl. It will be fun to get together once they start to figure that out. :)

The Reese Crew said...

Congrats! He is adorable....and lucky you to have it all behind you!

Shelly said...

Congrats Amber. He is so beautiful. I'm jealous. He has more hair than my 1 year old.