Sunday, March 14, 2010

When I grow up..

Alexis no longer wants to be a rock star when she grows up as mentioned here.

She came home from church today stating:

"Mom, you know those stores we go to...like Costco?"

"Yeah."

"When I grow up I want to work there. You know...the people that take our money when we buy the food...I want to do that. Then everyone buying food will hand all their money to me and I can take all that money home. Then, I'd have lots of money."


After I explained they don't get to take that money home she reconsidered. And after a little talk she has now decided to be a Dental Hygienist like me.

Don't judge me...I was brainwashed too. Just kidding. I love my job.

(But for the record: My grandpa, 2 uncles, my dad, and 2 brothers are dentist. And my mom, 2 aunt's, 1 cousin, and 2 sister's are hygienist.)

No comments: