Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Newborn Gowns

Owen's friend was born on Saturday. (aka Natalie's little boy) We've spent so much time together during our pregnancy they are bound to already know each other. When Natalie asked to pay me to make her a newborn gown...I laughed. Pay me! Yah right! Natalie does anything and everything for me. She even took my kids in the middle of the night when Chad's Grandma was sick. She's awesome...so these gowns were the least I could do.
PS: They are her husbands old t-shirts.

4 comments:

{autie} said...

so rad!

Shelly said...

How do you do that? That is so cool!

Tamsyn said...

Okay...I think I may need to have you make some of these for me when this little one is born!! Super Cute!! and Congrats on Owen! Jana sent me a picture of him when he was born...your kids are too cute!

Natalie said...

This Natalie person sounds amazing!!! J/K. Thank you so much for making me those gowns. I love them!