Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I am so thankful and feel blessed to be surrounded by this cute company every single day!
Today we had a relaxing morning watching the parade and getting ready for our day. Then we were off to my parents for a Thanksgiving feast with 2 of my sister's families, my brother's family, my cousin's family, my parents and my Grandparents. It was quite relaxing even with all the little munchkin's running around. We spent the entire time at my families because last minute Chad's family went to Big Bear to have Thanksgiving with his Grandma.

We don't get to see my Grandparents that often so we took another picture with them before we left.
Mmm. He is SOOO sweet. I love this little boy!
Yeah, pretty much the coolest place to hang out.
The feast is over. The kids are in bed. Chad's playing x-box. And I'm searching ads hoping to find sales on the few items we need for Christmas presents. We are keeping the spending to a MINIMUM this year. So the fabric store is going to be my main stop tomorrow to make some homemade gifts I know the kids will love.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

So what are you planning to make for your kids? I'm curious because I always like ideas.