Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The last 2 weeks...

were crazy busy. Here is what we did:

Wrote and got signatures on a petition for Alexis teacher. This was her first year and with the budget cuts in California all the first year teachers got pink slipped. She was so amazing and I wanted to do something to fight for her! And I made her a reversible apron like this one...out of this fabric. (The colors of her kitchen)

I did lots of baking. Alexis had a party at school and I made the purple sugar cookies. Then I made the watermelon cookies for Primary this last Sunday. Sooo cute, huh?


Alexis had her end of the year performance and last day of school. She was so stinkin' cute! All of her hand motions and actions during their songs are so EXAGGERATED...I loved it.
(That random picture of the old lady and Chad and Alexis is actually Chad's kindergarten teacher. The elementary school he went to has been closed for years but she was there watching a grandchild.)

There's more...but it has a good story. So I'll save that for the next post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You ARE one crazy, busy pregnant girl!!