Monday, June 30, 2008

You say "GOODBYE"...I say "HELLO"

It's been too long since I've posted, I know. But don't think I didn't try. I wanted to put this video clip I made (and spent way too much time on)...but after all the work I couldn't get it on my blog. I tried and tried...pictures weren't enough. That would have been too easy. So instead of pictures you got nothing. Then I had to go private and while I was waiting for some email addresses I just didn't feel comfortable sharing more. With summer now in full gear...we have had some changes. We said goodbye to some of our usual activities and hello to lots of new ones. AHH! Did I mention I absolutely love summer?

7 comments:

Autumn said...

Cute new blog! Love all the updates! Hope to see ya at the beach on Thursdays when Jillonnie is in town!

Jillonnie said...

Love the new blog... you out did yourself! I better see you at the beach on thursday.

Ashley said...

Wow, you do have busy summers! How fun though! It sounds like you guys are having a great time. Alexis has gotten so big and Carter is darling!

Beth said...

I LOVE summer too! We can do what we want we we want, and I just love all the outdoor, fun activities!! Cute pictures!

Ash said...

Thanks for the invite! Your kids are adorable!

Ash said...

oh and I know the Zobrists from Hawaii. I was friends with her little sister who lived with them so I was at their house all the time. :)

Sheryl said...

So cute, and absolutely YOU! Love the blog, the invite and the updates! Hope you see your cute family again soon!