Monday, July 7, 2008

Sugarland Concert

Chad and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary last month. We trade off who is in charge of planning Valentine's Day and our Anniversary. Someone told us they did that when we first got married and I have loved it! It makes it so each of us feel pampered and surprised on one of the holidays. So this year Chad was in charge of planning our date for our Anniversary. We went to dinner and a movie and he bought us tickets to see Sugarland perform at the San Diego fair last week. It was so fun. If you would have told me Chad was going to buy us tickets to a country music concert 5 years ago I would have never believed you. He as come a long way since then thanks to artist like Carrie Underwood! Chad actually really liked the concert even though he had only heard a few of their songs! It was a really great present! I loved it!

3 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

Way to go Chad!
I remember going to a concert with Chad...well actually I was with Hoke and Chad brought some random girl?!?!?! Haha...I wonder if he even remembers!

Shelly said...

Good for you guys! 7 years! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

i am SOO jealous!!!!! But hey! the stagecoach country music festival made up for that one QUICK!!!