Sunday, June 29, 2008

Funny Kids

We went to the river over a month ago. While we were there Alexis was playing with her cousin Chelsea and they were pushing a fish toy that sings "Take Me to the River" while Mindy and I were cleaning up dinner. We heard them start to fight over whose turn it was when Chelsea started crying. Alexis immediately ran to me and said this with the most concerned and shocked voice:

"Mom, Chelsea and I were playing and she thought it was her turn and I thought it was my turn...and then my hand slipped and punched her three times!"

Mindy and I started busting up! Does she really think I'd fall for that? My daughter is never usually aggressive physically so this was a little shocking!

On the way to the river Carter shared a knock knock joke with us. He does the same one over and over and over again. The best part is that he thinks he's so funny and so do we. We still haven't figured out who taught him this. See video below for his joke...

No comments: