Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ready or Not...

Today: My last day of being 29 on the 29th.
Tomorrow: My first day of being 30 on the 30th.

Some days I feel it. Some days I don't.

I used to HATE having my birthday 5 days after Christmas. But now...I love it because I get to spend it with the people I love the most, my family.

We're enjoying our last night at the river. It sure is relaxing. Wish I didn't have to leave. Darn Disneyland...for making me show up in person to get my discounted pass on my birthday. I know...rough, huh? The problem is we can't enjoy a little trip there since my husband and kids passes are blocked out for the holidays!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Amber!!! I can't believe how old we are are!

Dejah said...

Happy Birthday!

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday twinner! Love you lots and hope your 30's are at least half as exciting (and less than half as stressful and crAZY) as your 20's! =) Hope you had a great day!

Evaly said...

McKell has the same birthday! Hope it was a good one!

Dixons said...

I really don't feel bad for you at all. :)