Friday, November 2, 2007

...and, none other than THE BIG BAD WOLF!

So, with Carter still trying to break his biting urges...I thought how appropriate for them to wear these costumes. And to start off the night...he wanted all the candy in Alexis' basket...not just one...So a nice BITE on the arm taught her he means business. They were so cute in their costumes. And the best part...who doesn't like a good deal. It only cost me $3.50 to make both costumes. Alexis cape I made from an old table cloth we don't use. And Carter had a Grey sweat suit. I bought gray fur and made the cap, shoe covers and strips for the side of his sweat suit to cover the reebok stripes.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Carter looks adoarable! Again, pulling out all the stops on the costume...love it!

The Prestwich Family said...

I love this picture!! o my goodness. he is the cutest ever! and he's such a little boy now! he's all grown up!

Anonymous said...

Awww...they're soo cute!

Heidi said...

You are such a creative mom! good job amber! have you seen our blog?

www.mattheidishirley.blogspot.com

Im so glad that more family members have blogs!