Tuesday, June 21, 2011

See Mommy.

See Mommy. She is a good Mommy.
She is a patient Mommy. She is a happy Mommy.

(Just starting to take pictures at the temple for Chad's sister's wedding.)


Now, see Mommy. She is not a good Mommy.
She is not a patient Mommy. She is NOT a Happy Mommy.
(2 Hours Later)

Just be glad you didn't see the scene before this picture where I sprinted to retrieve Owen from running behind the Bride and Groom's picture. It didn't go as smooth as I pictured. I took Owen out and almost face planted in my dress. One of these days I'll realize I'm not as coordinated as I used to be when sprinting. For now, let's just blame it on the baby weight.

1 comment:

shari berry bo-berry said...

AMber I love reading your blog. you are seriously so entertaining! Thanks for making me smile!

p.s. you look gorgeous!