Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It came to me!

I know I genetically inherited my Mother's creative side. For that I am sooo thankful. But, unfortunately, things come to me at the weirdest times, when I'm not planning on being creative.

For over two weeks I have been trying to write my Christmas Card. I've known the point I wanted to get across in my letter but I couldn't figure out just how! (Some nights I even say, "That's it I'm not doing them this year!"

But guess what? It came to me just NOW! After so many nights staring at the computer screen...I'm almost squelling with delight now that my brain is working again!

If only it worked 24/7. Or even just at the times I really need it!

It comes when it comes. And I have to be satisfied with that!

Today, I'm satisfied!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh good I hope we are getting one!

Becca's Blog said...

Is that why we haven't seen that card yet. I have loved your cards in the past so I am looking forward to seeing what this one has in store.

Unknown said...

I'M SO GLAD YOU'VE FIGURED IT OUT. NOW RIGHT MINE FOR ME!!!

Jenni said...

YAY! Can't wait to see your cute card! I love the creativity of it each year!

Beth said...

ok.....havent seen it yet!!!

Feather Fam. said...

It came to you and it was GREAT!!! Loved the card... and you are right=creative!
Hmmm...you and Alexis are quite two peas in a pod!?!?!?