Saturday, October 9, 2010

In case you haven't heard...

We are expecting another baby on April Fools Day of 2011!
Photobucket
I hadn't blogged about it yet because 1)If you can't tell by the lack of post...I've been super sick and 2) My pregnancy got leaked on darn facebook before I could announce it here or tell my sisters and friends. GRRR!

So the most exciting part is...I waited to post something till I knew what we were having...and it looks as though we are creating a basketball team here. Another BOY! The kids are super excited. No tears this time. Woo hoo!
(And just in case you needed proof...it's quite obvious!)
Photobucket
I just love this picture of our little guy below...He's got his leg all stretched out in his tiny little living space like..."Alright, if I'm going to have to stay here for awhile I might as well make myself comfortable!"
Photobucket

So we are super excited around here. Owen will only be 17 1/2 months when this baby is born so things should get interesting around here.

Now...we just need a name. I like to pick it early enough and call my baby by it's name throughout my pregnancy but...one problem...Chad and I don't agree on any names for once!

And in case you were wondering...Yes it was planned.

15 comments:

Stephers said...

Congrats to you both! I hope you are starting to feel better. And we quite like having our girl + 3 boys... expect lots more wrestling!

Evaly said...

Congratulations!! I love that you added that it was planned- of course we are all wondering with them being so close together :) Good for you!

Baak Talk said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! I commented on Chad's post on FB that we are VERY familiar with the Girl, boy, boy, boy, boy...pattern here. I used to tease Danny that he got the perfect daugther and then just had fun cloning himself. Although I think I've figured out the REAL motive.... he's making himself some playmates!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

The Reese Crew said...

Congrats! I was totally confused when I saw chad's post on FB... Thanks for clearing it up! And that's awesome that you are halfway done. Whooohooo!

shari berry bo-berry said...

congratulations mama!!!!! we are so happy for your family! :)

Amber R. said...

Congratulations!! Who leaked it on Facebook?!! Surely not a husband.......

The Favorite said...

That's awesome! Congratulations! We are happy for all of you. You have beautiful children and are such a good mom. I hope you feel well.

Amanda said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting news. I hope you are beginning to feel better.

Dejah said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

yes! welcome to my 3 sons team! We will have to have soccer games later in life, pitts vs baltzers. There are so many great things about having boys and one of the greatest is when you shop for carter or owen you dont feel bad paying for really cute stuff because you know you will get tons of use out of it!

Nicole said...

Hey! Congrats! I'm having a boy in February and we're struggling with a name too. We didn't agree on anything with Luke and I finally called Barrett from the hospital when the birth certificate lady was breathing down my neck and said, "WHAT do you want to NAME HIM!!?" And of course he said, "Just whatever is fine." After all the debates. So...I went with what I wanted. :o)

{autie} said...

yay!!!
congrats, guys!

Katie Jean said...

Congrats! Yay for baby boys! Of course that's all I know but aren't they fun?! We are super excited for you guys. Can't wait!

Jenni said...

CONRATS! How exciting! Hope you feel better soon. We love having three boys...it's never a dull moment! =) Love you!!

Emily C said...

congrats!! what fun news!!!