Monday, May 17, 2010

Recall on Children's Medicine

Just in case you haven't heard.

A few weeks ago, Children's Tylenol, Motrin, Zyrtec and Benadryl were all recalled. You can read about why on their website. But I thought you should all know so you can get your money back and discard of the medicine you have. It's all the infant and children's syrups of the medications above. Your fine if you buy generic. Those weren't recalled.

Go to this link: CLICK HERE Call the 888 number. I finally got through. Originally, I was told by someone I would receive a coupon to buy more of the same product when they were back on the shelf but when I just gave the guy the numbers off my bottles he said they would be sending me a check in the mail. That's even better. So, before you throw out those bottles...get your money back!

Ashlee...I posted this because I remember seeing your massive stock in these items in your food storage pantry!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

You are sweet, but we have already used it all! lol And now I only buy generic.

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

haha, I am cheap and I always buy generic. I knew it!!! I am sooo smart!!!!